USER ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Specialist who will join our Marketplace team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will manage the budget for the acquisition of new users of our App DoveConviene.
In particular you will be responsible for:
● Definition of strategic plan for the acquisition of users, with the aim of optimising the media mix and the installation costs for Italian and Australian markets
● Acquisition of new users on different channels/platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Native, Programmatic, ASA) and scouting of new platforms
● Definition and implementation of marketing acquisition reports
● Monitoring of competition and market trends by identifying useful insights
● Designing new strategies with the aim of optimising the acquisition campaigns
● Deep knowledge of digital marketing and users acquisition campaigns
● At least 2 years of experience in the role within Digital companies
● Proven experience with users acquisition through integrated campaigns for rilevant App at a national and international level
● Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and delivering results
● Exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
● Customer focus and ability in setting high standards for quality
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station