USER ACQUISITION MANAGER
ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who will join our Marketplace team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will manage the budget for the acquisition of new users of our App DoveConviene.
In particular you will be responsible for:
● Definition of strategic plan for the acquisition of users, with the aim of optimising the media mix and the installation costs for Italian and Australian markets
● Acquisition of new users on different channels/platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Native, Programmatic, ASA) and scouting of new platforms
● Definition and implementation of marketing acquisition reports
● Monitoring of competition and market trends by identifying useful insights
● Designing new strategies with the aim of optimising the acquisition campaigns
● Deep knowledge of digital marketing and users acquisition campaigns
● At least 2 years of experience in the role within Digital companies
● Proven experience with users acquisition through integrated campaigns for rilevant App at a national and international level
● Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and delivering results
● Exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
● Customer focus and ability in setting high standards for quality
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
● 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
● Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform