TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
In the role of Technical Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work within the Business Process Automation Team. The Team has the mission to improve the Company efficiency/scalability through processes’ optimization/automation and ensure Business Continuity. You will be responsible for leading specific projects and managing tasks/activities related to the development/maintenance of the Company IT Infrastructure, AWS cloud solutions and applications. Sometimes you will be in charge of second level support’s tasks.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You are able to manage a project end to end (i.e. implementation of a new timesheet tool): requirements gathering, stakeholders management, definition of the development plan, UAT sessions, releases.
• AWS services : IAM, VPC, S3, Lambda, Ec2, RDS, Cloudfront, Autoscale solutions, Cloudwatch, Cost Explorer
• Terraform or other language to define infrastructure (infrastructure as code)
• Plus: AWS certifications
• Plus: Linux/Windows Server Management
• Plus: Database Administration Mysql/Postgresql
• Knowledge of Git and Github
• Bash programming
• Plus: use of Python to work with remote API and do automation tasks.
Security management & System integration
• Integrating safety and security policies with business operations
• Evaluating safety and security plans for effectiveness
• Google Workspace administration
• Plus: Conducting risk audits and assessments
• Atlassian suite with focus on administration of Jira and Confluence
• Plus: Slack support
• Plus: Knowledge of Tableau Administration
• Plus: SAML knowledge and integration of different services
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
• ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
• RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
• PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
• Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
• Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
• 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
• Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Bologna, Cagliari, Milano, but you can either choose to work remotely