JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INTERNSHIP
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
As a Project Management Intern you will have the chance to shadow and support our Project and Programme Managers that work in the Business Process Automation (BPA) team; a team that facilitates Digital Automations activities within ShopFully in order to make our internal processes more efficient and scalable. In this role you will:
• Manage 1st level support of BPA projects towards our main Stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Finance, Campaign Management departments)
• Address 2nd level support requests to the Project and Programme Managers, structure them according to their guidelines and send them over to the relevant teams (i.e. internal and 3rd parties Dev Teams)
• Update and maintain up to date our final User’s Guides documentation as well as any other relevant document / report.
• Carry on UATs (Users Acceptance Tests) in order to check and validate new features, according to given requirements and reporting results to the dedicated PMs.
• You have a Degree in either Economics, Management Engineering, ICT or related fields
• You have strong analytical skills and previous experience in project management (i.e. while volunteering, University projects, summer internships etc.)
• You have a very good command of both English and Italian languages (spoken and written)
• You like numbers and enjoy playing with them: basic knowledge of data analysis tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM & NAV or Business Central) and methodology will be considered as a plus
• You are open-minded, curious, and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment
• You pay high attention to details and work with accuracy
• You have terrific communication skills and are great at managing relationships at all levels
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
• ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
• RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
• PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
• Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
• Company laptop