DIGITAL ADVERTISING STRATEGIST
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for achieving the best marketing outcomes in partnership with our Sales team. The successful candidate will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to push ShopFully as the top Tech company making local shopping easier: define the best selling proposition and develop disruptive marketing messages to accelerate ShopFully use in Retailer and Manufacturer Hyperlocal selling strategies. You will have the chance to shape our evolving products and services, thanks to a strong collaboration with the Product team.
The role requires a deep understanding of the ShopFully brand and services and a digital marketing experience (performance marketing).
Your main stakeholders will be other ShopFully marketeers, the Sales and Product team members and of course...our customers!
In this role, you will:
• Define the most effective and impressive selling propositions for each client: you will start from the analysis of business data and a constant dialogue with the Sales team to focus customers needs and expectations, you will catch and forecast market trends and will identify the most valuable marketing message for pitching prospect and existing customers, or relevant input for our Product team to shape the roadmap;
• Collaborate with Product teams in shaping the most effective business solutions to bring into the market;
• Define master layouts of marketing materials for the various touchpoints, to support Sales on how to best pitch and message ShopFully’s solutions in their own Verticals and amplify sales.
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
• You will have 2-3 years experience in Digital marketing (performance marketing), with a specific experience on Digital Media solutions or Digital Transformation projects or the development of Special Digital projects;
• Fluent in Italian and good English - in both written and verbal communication;
• Proficient in Google Sheets (or Excel) and in Google Presentations (or Powerpoint). Knowledge of Tableau is a plus;
• A candidate who has managed digital marketing for a high-volume retailer before would be preferred.
WHO YOU ARE
• Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and delivering results;
• Comfortable interacting with and managing relationships with senior stakeholders, internal and external;
• You have exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
• Customer focus and ability in setting high standards for quality;
• You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
• ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
• RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
• PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
• Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
• Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
• 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
• Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform