PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
ShopFully is a tech company with the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hyperlocal Intelligence"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. The "Hyperlocal Intelligence" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a driving, creative and collaborative Product Marketing Manager who can support our B2B marketing strategy, reporting directly to our Business Solutions VP.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
• Develop and test Product Marketing strategies liaising with the local Marketing teams and the Product Managers, to effectively match market needs and product concepts and features.
• Acting as a Program Manager to the VP Business Solutions in tracking and monitoring the success of the MVPs launched on the market, to understand how to help our products flourish to their full, market-leading potential.
• Orchestrate the status of the product roadmaps, supporting the Product Managers in managing the product methodologies, solving overlap or frictions in the roadmaps and monitoring timelines.
• Support the Product Managers in studying the market and competition to improve our understanding and identify new strategies for our products.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• 2-3 ys of experience in Strategic Consultancy or as a Digital Product Manager.
• A proven track record in B2B Product Marketing projects, preferably in a multicountry digital environment.
• Structure and simplification. You bring structure and simplification to complex and fast changing processes, you make things easier.
• Communication. Your communication, both written and oral, is structured and crystal clear, and you're an excellent negotiator with your stakeholders.
• Drive and ownership. You’re motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere until you reach great results. You aim for excellence in everything you do.
• Proficiency in Italian and English. You read, write and speak proficiently both in Italian and in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Relevant impact. You’ll run your activities with full ownership and responsibility. Your work can seriously impact our success on the market and be fundamental in shaping the company we would like to be in the next few years.
• Autonomy. No-one will micromanage you. You’ll be responsible for the product marketing strategy, and you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test again.
• Smart working. What matters is the result, and it doesn't matter where you get it.
• Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions to reach the team goal.
• Welfare. We care for our team, and we want you to feel at your best and protected: our Welfare plan will support your personal wellbeing and the one of your family.
• Learning time. Your professional development is our priority, and we look for people who never stop learning. You bring us the desire to learn, and we guarantee you the time to do it: 1 hour and a half a week that you can dedicate to your training, using our e-learning platform or any other tool.
HEADQUARTER Milan, Italy.
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
If you successfully pass through our screening process, we'll invite you to take on a test that maps your dominant behaviours in the working environment and assesses how you approach and solve unfamiliar problems. These tests don't require any prior knowledge, and they should take a few minutes to complete.
If you're successful there, we'll invite you to some interviews—usually two or three—to get to know each other and figure out if it’s a good fit for both parties. The interviews are held remotely, and include behavioral, technical and problem-solving questions.
We never stop our hiring and onboarding so, until the COVID-19 situation is over, we’ll rely on remote onboarding for all new roles.