DIGITAL DATA ANALYST
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for highly motivated, curious and proactive Data Analysts to join our International Marketing Team.v
Your main mission will be connect data extracted from the adv campaign performed for our business customers to relevant insights for the Sales team, and support in identifying new business opportunities and customizing new commercial storytelling.
You will be also involved in supporting day-to-day customized projects for clients.
Having deep analytical skills accompanied with a business acumen is therefore a must to succeed in this role.
In particular you will be responsible for:
● Interpreting all the data of campaigns from different sources (tableau, internal DB analytics...) to deliver reporting and analysis with “powerful” insight
● Reviewing, synthesizing and communicating insights in meaningful and actionable ways (transform data and results into actionable insights)
● Read signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts in our customers expectations in terms of data, by discovering and suggesting to the Product and Technology team innovative methodologies and new approaches in data reporting and visualization
● Preparing final presentation to be delivered to the customers.
● University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Management Engineering
● At least 1 year of experience in market research, digital media, marketing insights or data integration & analysis
● Analytical skills and previous experience in managing different type of market researches or reporting (segmentation, U&A, data integration, etc.)
● Good knowledge of data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, SQL, Qlik, Tableau)
● Experience in Google Suite (especially Sheets and Presentations)
● Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken
● English: Good, both written and spoken
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
● Free access to platforms that will help you to grow
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
● 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
● Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform