ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a curious, proactive and analytical talent to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team. The main role is to connect data extracted from the advertising campaigns, performed for our business customers, to relevant insights for the Sales team, and identify new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
• Extract and read “powerful” insights from data (ROAS, ADV performance dive deep);
• Work together with the Sales team to review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways to our clients (transform data and results into actionable insights);
• Work together with the Tech team and peers on data processes optimization;
• Identify market trends by discovering and proposing, with a data driven-approach, innovation to Product and Technology team;
• Manage a team of 3 Analysts.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• University degree, ideally in economics, engineering or an analytical technical field;
• 4-5 years of experience in E-commerce/Retail, BI or Consulting environments;
• Advanced analytical skills and numerical reasoning with a proven experience in managing different types of reporting (cluster analysis, segmentation, data integration, etc.);
• Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, Tableau);
• Knowledge in MS Office;
• Knowledge of SQL, Python and Programming tool is a plus;
• Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken;
• English: Good, both written and spoken.
• Relevant impact. You’ll run your activities with full ownership and responsibility. Your work can seriously impact our success on the market and be fundamental in shaping the company we would like to be in the next few years.
• Autonomy. No-one will micromanage you. You’ll be responsible for the Recruiting process, and you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test again.
• Smart working. What matters is the result, and it doesn't matter where you get it.
• Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions to reach the team goal.
• Welfare. We care for our team, and we want you to feel at your best and protected: our Welfare plan will support your personal wellbeing and the one of your family.
• Learning time. Your professional development is our priority, and we look for people who never stop learning. You bring us the desire to learn, and we guarantee you the time to do it: 1 hour and a half a week that you can dedicate to your training, using our e-learning platform or any other tool.
LOCATION: this role is based in Milano, with a mixed office/remote presence.