INDUSTRY SALES MANAGER
ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a curious, proactive and analytical candidate to join our Sales Team.
As a ShopFully Sales Manager, you will be working with Retailers to provide consulting & solutions for their digital transformation, including but not limited to ADV.
Our goal is to establish and expand long-term business relations, and drive sustainable success for our customers.
• Reporting to the Hardlines Sales Director, you will be responsible for three different industries (Home & Office, Fashion, Sport), with the goal of both managing existing customers and work on acquisition;
• Ownership of these industries in terms of revenues and profitability;
• With a data-driven approach, you must go beyond the sales role to identify new business opportunities to be pursued, engaging the Marketing team when needed;
• Room for leading project management initiatives that impact the whole Sales & Marketing Italy organization.
• 2-3 years of experience in selling Technological or Digital Services, or in Consulting projects;
• Proven experience in dealing with business insights and data-driven decisions;
• Previous experience or strong interest in Business Development;
• Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others in a business setting;
• Experience in stakeholder management up to C-level;
• Fluency in Italian and English.
• Relevant impact. You’ll run your activities with full ownership and responsibility. Your work can seriously impact our success on the market and be fundamental in shaping the company we would like to be in the next few years.
• Autonomy. No-one will micromanage you. You’ll be responsible for the Recruiting process, and you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test again.
• Smart working. What matters is the result, and it doesn't matter where you get it.
• Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions to reach the team goal.
• Welfare. We care for our team, and we want you to feel at your best and protected: our Welfare plan will support your personal wellbeing and the one of your family.
• Learning time. Your professional development is our priority, and we look for people who never stop learning. You bring us the desire to learn, and we guarantee you the time to do it: 1 hour and a half a week that you can dedicate to your training, using our e-learning platform or any other tool.
LOCATION: this role is based in Milano, with a mixed office/remote presence.