ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The ideal candidate is a HR Professional with strong Recruitment background, used to work in a high-pace / high-volume context.
Being ShopFully a distributed Company, you will have to feel comfortable working remotely most of the time, with a high level of autonomy. We expect you to be proactive and driving as you will be the main go-to person for Recruitment and will be responsible for all Company vacancies, managing 10+ vacancies at the same time.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage high-pressure from your internal stakeholders are required in order to match quotas/KPIs and being able to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, you should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
As a Recruiter you will join the HR Team and your main activities will be:
• Create, maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for current and future open positions;
• Conduct interviews via phone, video-call, in person;
• Pre-qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews;
• Act as the main point of reference for external recruitment suppliers (Agencies, Head Hunting Firms) and ensure their recruitment activities is up to standards;
• Act as the main point of reference on recruitment topics for Hiring Managers and Assessors;
• Extend offers to candidates and manage all related paperwork;
• Meet hiring quotas as per the Company Hiring Plan.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Previous experience in high-volume Recruitment role;
• Strong experience in working with LinkedIn Recruiter and building candidate pipelines;
• Calm and focus. You're used to deal with pressure and highly-demanding stakeholders, keeping the focus on the target;
• Drive and ownership. You’re motivated to make a big impact, and you persevere until you reach great results. You aim for excellence in everything you do;
• Proficiency in Italian and English. You read, write and speak proficiently both in Italian and in English.
• Relevant impact. You’ll run your activities with full ownership and responsibility. Your work can seriously impact our success on the market and be fundamental in shaping the company we would like to be in the next few years.
• Autonomy. No-one will micromanage you. You’ll be responsible for the Recruiting process, and you’ll be free to choose a direction, test, fail, and test again.
• Smart working. What matters is the result, and it doesn't matter where you get it.
• Flexible schedule. Our regular hours are 9-6 GMT+1, but this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. You’re fully trusted to create the right conditions to reach the team goal.
• Welfare. We care for our team, and we want you to feel at your best and protected: our Welfare plan will support your personal wellbeing and the one of your family.
• Learning time. Your professional development is our priority, and we look for people who never stop learning. You bring us the desire to learn, and we guarantee you the time to do it: 1 hour and a half a week that you can dedicate to your training, using our e-learning platform or any other tool.
LOCATION: this role is based in Milano, with a mixed office/remote presence.