DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a strong Project Manager (on complex Digital/Tech projects) who will join our Marketing team. This role is very client focused and requires excellent communication skills; strong attention to details and a professional image are a must as you will be supporting our Key Clients in deploying our custom Special Projects.
● Provide technical support to Sales during the initial phases of a custom project, meeting clients to run demos and answer questions;
● Discuss with client Marketing C-levels and propose the best solution for carrying on the project;
● Coordinate internal effort and resources (Campaign Management team, Product team, Data team) and third parties for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that targets and timelines agreed with the client are matched;
● Track deliveries and set up project status updates to inform stakeholders on progress, issues and risks, managing delays and unexpected changes;
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Master's Degree in STEM disciplines;
● 2-3 ys of experience as a Project Manager or as a Consultant on Digital Transformation projects or innovative Technological projects;
● Strong attitude towards analysis (data-driven and detail oriented);
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
● Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
● Problem solver, excellent negotiator and results-driven;
● Great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally.
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
● 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
● Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform