DIGITAL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
We are looking for a Campaign Specialist for our Performance Marketing Team, based in Bologna. He/she will work closely with our clients, contributing to the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns. As a Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Ensure overall satisfaction of clients ensuring proper delivery according to sales contracts requirements
• Coordinate the life circuit of advertising campaigns, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, implementing campaign schedules, monitoring campaign progresses, solving possible issues, all the way to delivery
• Monitor campaign performance to meet client’s goals, being able to understand the most appropriate actions, drive optimization for advertising campaigns
• Support the Sales Team in identifying the right targets for each campaign based on historical data (Australian Market)
• At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role with responsibility for activity planning
• Confidence with online advertising (Facebook and Google Ads mainly)
• Previous experience in Campaign Management or Media Planning in an agency or publishing environment will be considered a plus
• Analytical approach
• MS Excel proficiency
• Aptitude to teamwork
• Problem solving and proactive mindset
• Excellent command of English language
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
• ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
• RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
• PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
• Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
• Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
• 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
• Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
LOCATION: Bologna, Italy