ShopFully is the leading platform connecting Consumers with physical Retailers via digital technologies. Originally set up as a retail partner to digitise traditional trade marketing tools including paper catalogues, today ShopFully provides effective Drive-to-Store and digital advertising solutions. ShopFully partners with more than 700 retailers and brands globally.
We are always looking for new talents, smart, enterprising and enthusiastic people, and we offer the opportunity to make an impact on live projects in a digitally enabled and fast growing business environment
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious and proactive Data Analyst to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team.
Your main mission will be connect data extracted from the adv campaign performed for our business customers to relevant insights for the Sales team, and support in identifying new business opportunities and customizing new commercial storytelling.
You will be also involved in supporting day-to-day customized projects for clients.
Having deep analytical skills accompanied with a business acumen is therefore a must to succeed in this role.
● Interpreting all the data of campaigns from different sources (tableau, internal DB analytics...) to deliver reporting and analysis with “powerful” insight
● Preparing final presentation to be delivered to the customers. Review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways (transform data and results into actionable insights)
● Read signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts in our customers expectations in terms of data, by discovering and suggesting to the Product and Technology team innovative methodologies and new approaches in data reporting and visualization
● University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Management Engineering
● At least 1 year of experience in market research, digital media, marketing insights or big data integration & analysis
● Analytical skills and previous experience in managing different type of market researches or reporting (segmentation, U&A, data integration, data fusion, etc.)
● Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, SQL, R, Qlik, Tableau)
● Experience in Google Suite (especially Sheets and Presentations)
● Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken
● English: Good, both written and spoken
PERSONAL APPROACH AND BEHAVIOURS:
● Dynamic approach, curious, smart and open-minded attitude
● High attention to detail and accuracy
● Good team, relational and communication skills at all levels, inside and outside the organization
● Strong interest in different retail verticals, customers understanding and innovation (especially in Data Reporting)
● Be responsible for managing your own day-to-day workload
● Well organized and able to work under pressure (especially with tight deadlines)
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station