ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious and proactive Data Analyst to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team.
Your main mission will be connect data extracted from the adv campaign performed for our business customers to relevant insights for the Sales team, and support in identifying new business opportunities and customizing new commercial storytelling.
You will be also involved in supporting day-to-day customized projects for clients.
Having deep analytical skills accompanied with a business acumen is therefore a must to succeed in this role.
● Interpreting all the data of campaigns from different sources (tableau, internal DB analytics...) to deliver reporting and analysis with “powerful” insight
● Preparing final presentation to be delivered to the customers. Review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways (transform data and results into actionable insights)
● Read signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts in our customers expectations in terms of data, by discovering and suggesting to the Product and Technology team innovative methodologies and new approaches in data reporting and visualization
● University Degree in Marketing, Economics, ICT or related fields
● At least 1 year of experience in digital media, marketing insights or data integration & analysis
● Analytical skills and previous experience in managing different type of market researches or reporting (segmentation, U&A, data integration, etc.)
● Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. Excel, SQL, R, Qlik, Tableau)
● Experience in Google Suite (especially Sheets and Presentations)
● Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken
● English: Good, both written and spoken
PERSONAL APPROACH AND BEHAVIOURS
● Dynamic approach, curious, smart and open-minded attitude
● High attention to detail and accuracy
● Good team, relational and communication skills at all levels, inside and outside the organization
● Strong interest in different retail verticals, customers understanding and innovation (especially in Data Reporting)
● Be responsible for managing your own day-to-day workload
● Well organized and able to work under pressure (especially with tight deadlines)
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
LOCATION: Milan, Italy. Currently, remote working.