ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier.
Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!);
At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a strong Change Manager to support the execution of change management projects and activities related to Corporate and Business Functions. Reporting to the Chief of Staff you will be responsible for:
● Promoting the improvement of Group efficiency through processes assessment and mapping and through information sharing easing across functions
● Structuring clear and concise recommendations to a C-level audience focusing on stakeholders issues and proposing the most appropriate strategy and approach
● Promoting change management within the Group, sustaining the consistent application of standards and recognized best practices
● Embedding Operational Excellence Tools, Lean principles and methodologies across the Group
● Running workshops and training sessions about these topics
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience on change management/process reengineering projects; experience within Consulting firms will be considered a plus
● Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies and leading practices
● Deep knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and design tools to develop work plans, analyze data and execute change activities
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, senior management and staff working
● Consultative, analytical and problem-solving approach
● Time management and strong organisational skills
● Team - working orientation and leadership skills
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station