ShopFully is the leading European tech company in Drive to Store in terms of number of Countries, active users and partners.
Founded by two Italian entrepreneurs with a twenty-year background in the digital world, the company’s mission is to reinvent local shopping. With four proprietary marketplaces (DoveConviene, PromoQui, VolantinoFacile and Tiendeo) and its own AI-based hyperlocal marketing platform (HI!), ShopFully is now able to globally connect millions of consumers to thousands of stores in their vicinity. The company is a partner of over 400 retailers and brands in 12 countries, working with a team of over 370 employees of nearly 30 different nationalities.
We are looking for a Campaign Specialist for our Performance Marketing Team. You will work closely with our clients, contributing to the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns.
As a Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Ensure overall satisfaction of clients ensuring proper delivery according to sales contracts requirements
• Coordinate the life circuit of advertising campaigns, in collaboration with internal stakeholders, implementing campaign schedules, monitoring campaign progresses, solving possible issues, all the way to delivery
• Monitor campaign performance to meet client’s goals, being able to understand the most appropriate actions, drive optimization for advertising campaigns
• Support the Sales Team in identifying the right targets for each campaign based on historical data (Australian Market)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous professional experience in a similar role with responsibility for activity planning
• Confidence with online advertising (Facebook and Google Ads mainly)
• Previous experience in Campaign Management or Media Planning in an agency or publishing environment will be considered a plus
• Analytical approach
• MS Excel proficiency
• Aptitude to teamwork
• Problem solving and proactive mindset
• Excellent command of English language
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
• ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
• RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
• PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable
• An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
• A young and informal work environment
• Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
• Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
• Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
• 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
• Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
LOCATION: Up to you! Milano or Bologna with a mixed presence home/office.